Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mmmoustache 50 posts 79 karma points
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:00
    mmmoustache

Suitable booking systems for Umbraco integration

Hi Everyone,

I'm searching for a booking system solution that can be integrated into Umbraco (to be managed and updated by), and as there are a few out there that have been officially integrated into other CMS's, I was wondering if anyone has succesfully implemented one into an Umbraco site?

The kind of booking system I'm referring to is something like BookingBug or Checkfront, where visitors can book appointments or make reservations with restaurants, hotels, dentists etc.. and also make payments after the booking (such as a security deposit on a hotel). Usually these come with a backend interface for the merchant to manage the bookings, but this is quite inconvenient to supply a client with two backend interfaces to manage (the other being Umbraco itself).

Kind regards,
    mmmoustache

• JohnDee 4 posts 24 karma points
    Jul 07, 2012 @ 20:47
    JohnDee

We use www.smartbookings.co.uk for our website which is a beauty salon online booking system (site is Umbraco 4.7), I think they even use Umbraco for their website too. There are lots online booking demo's, they are small but quite helpful and willing to change things as they did for us. BTW We integrate to their booking system using an IFRAME.

John

KinkBeauty

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft