Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrew 14 posts 34 karma points
    Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:50
    Andrew

Document Store

I am just getting into Umbraco and the current project I am working on requires a couple of areas where users of the site can access documents.

My scenario is this:

I have a membership group called Employees.

There is to be a Shared area for Employees to add and download documents. 

There is also going to be a private area for each user where they can add and download private documents.

Is there anything out there already that will be useful in getting this setup? If not I will start writing a new package for this. I'm hoping there is something out there that can assist with displaying a tree view of media items as a starting point or something similar.

Thank you in advance

• Troels Larsen 75 posts 280 karma points
    Sep 09, 2012 @ 08:33
    Troels Larsen

I just build a solution almost like that, where the customer can login to a partner network and gets redirected to a private area where they can see pdf files from there shipments. it uses the members in umbraco, where i have extenden each member with a private page picker, and each role have a group page picker so u can assign members to roles witch gives them acces to a private "group page".

if u drop me and email ill glady send u the solution and database. 

• Esad Kolicic 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jan 26, 2015 @ 10:47
    Esad Kolicic

Hi

I am relatively new to Umbraco and current project that I am working on is very similar to Andy’s scenario.

Any advice, recommendations or help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft