Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• sudeer 24 posts 42 karma points
    Feb 27, 2013 @ 14:03
    sudeer

Call asp.net usercontrol macro inside a xslt macro

Hi,

I created a macro which has some tabs using xslt script and i place this in content template.

I created another macro which runs at server side.

now i placed the macro which runs at the server side in the first macro which i created inside the content template page.

Now i am able to see the HTML content but unable to fire the events in the server side.

Regards

Sudeer K

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 27, 2013 @ 20:55
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Sudeer

What is it you're trying to achieve? And could you perhaps show how your macroes have been setup by using screendumps?

/Jan

• sudeer 24 posts 42 karma points
    Feb 28, 2013 @ 06:34
    sudeer

HI Jan,

I created a content template which has the below xslt macro. This macro contains some tabs.

<umbraco:Macro Alias="ContentTabs" runat="server" disable-output-escaping="yes"></umbraco:Macro>

Now i created a page,which has the content template. the screen shot is given below

In the xslt script the .net user control is integrated in the following way.

<xsl:if test="$currentPage/contentTab1Headline != '' ">
              <div style="display: none;" class="tab" id="tab1" runat="server">
                <xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:RenderMacroContent($currentPage/contentTab1Text, $currentPage/@id)" disable-output-escaping="yes"  />            
              </div>
            </xsl:if>

The contentTab1Text property includes the .net user control macro.

Now when i open the page in browser, the ,net user control server side events(Pag_Load, Page_PreInit, button click events etc...) are not firing

but if i place the same .net user control outside the xslt script then it is able to fire the server side events.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Regards

Sudeer K

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Feb 28, 2013 @ 10:55
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft