Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm new to Umbraco (umbraco v 184.108.40.206 (Assembly version: 1.0.3441.17657)) and Commerce for Umbraco (version 1.0 beta), and have run into an infuriating problem I can't work out. I hope this question is in the right part of the forums.
When I installed Commerce for Umbraco on my local IIS vanilla Umbraco install, it worked as expected, however when I installed Commerce for Umbraco on my vanilla server I get this error when clicking on links in the commerce module:
"Object moved to here."
Locally I use IIS 7 (Windows 7) + SQL Server 2008. On the server I use Windows Server 2003 + SQL Server 2005.
I have no idea why it's doing this, but it's a show stopper for me :(
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think you'll need to set up your domain specific locations in
Look in...localhost.config for the model.
Hope this helps .
I think you're onto something. This is what it looks like by default:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><localhost orderPrefix="C4U" cartUrl="http://localhost/cart.aspx" checkoutUrl="http://localhost/checkout.aspx" PayPalECsuccessUrl="http://localhost/checkout3.aspx" PayPalECfailUrl="http://localhost/cart.aspx" loginPage="http://localhost/login.aspx" baseDomain="" memberType="Customer" memberGroup="Customers" isProduction="false" />
My domain looks like: http://umbraco.mydomain.com/
with the commerce homepage like this: http://umbraco.mydomain.com/commerce-homepage.aspx
If tried replacing all of the "http://localhost" above with "http://umbraco.mydomain.com", but it didn't change anything. Do you have an example of one that works?
Ok, so an update. If I just have a different port off localhost, and remote desktop into the server and launch from there, I can get it to work by modifying the localhost.config, like this:
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><localhost orderPrefix="C4U" cartUrl="http://localhost:5588/cart.aspx" checkoutUrl="http://localhost:5588/checkout.aspx" PayPalECsuccessUrl="http://localhost:5588/checkout3.aspx" PayPalECfailUrl="http://localhost:5588/cart.aspx" loginPage="http://localhost:5588/login.aspx" baseDomain="" memberType="Customer" memberGroup="Customers" isProduction="false" />"
I can then go to htp://localhost:5588/commerce-homepage.aspx, and the links all seem to work.
However, if I change everything above to be "http://umbraco.mydomain.com", and access from outside the server, then it doesn't play ball. :|
It looks like it's all the postback calls that are the ones failing:
This is very confusing.
I'm having the exact same problem. I've managed to work through all of the other store configuration problems I ran into, with the exception of this one
Also, this could be barking up the wrong tree, but I noticed on the working demo of the store, the structure of the postback is slightly different than the one that Shane and I are seeing: https://orders.homaxproducts.com/product/53cfa11b-b962-4948-b777-adcb77551c23.aspx
The reference to the MasterPage content holder is missing. Not sure how this would help explain the behavior when the ports change
This post solved it for me.
You have to make several modifications to config files
It looks really great - I had the same issue - and it seems to solve it - I'll be back ;-)
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted