Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Liam 22 posts 158 karma points
    Oct 23, 2013 @ 18:22
    Liam

Umbraco Search (Lucene.Net.dll) not working Post umbraco upgrade

Hi,

I have just upgraded my Umb from v 4.7.1.1 to 4.11.10 and I have been able to get most of it back up and running except for my search. 

Lucene.Net, Version=2.9.2.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference

version 2.9.2.2 is the old dll which has been replaced in my bin folder with v 2.9.4.1 but there is a reference somewhere to the old dll. the rest of the stack trace is:

Could not load file or assembly 'Lucene.Net, Version=2.9.2.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
      at Connect.Umbraco.Search.umbracoSearchControls.CisSearchControl.DoSearch()
      at Connect.Umbraco.Search.umbracoSearchControls.CisSearchControl.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I have recompiled my Connect.Umbraco.dll referencing the new lucene.dll and dropped it into my bin but still getting a reference to the old version.

I have searched a lot to see if this had been answered but can't see that it has. 

Help.

Liam

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft