Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Istvan Pszota 59 posts 191 karma points
    Feb 11, 2014 @ 21:51
    Istvan Pszota

Packaging a project

Hi Guys!

I have a strange problem: i have created a project to extend the back office with a new section and tree in it. I could manage to integrate it into a test Umbraco site during development, now i would like to create a package from it.

I have created the package, set up several action, but i'm stuck at a point: my custom section with icon appears, but the tree panel /window is completely empty. Absolutely no nodes in it, neither the ROOT node that caled the same as the section title. (in the package actions, i have granted permission for the current user, did the addApplication, also did addApplicationTree and AddTreeNodeType)

I have done googling and tried many things, also checked other package.xml but no luck so far.

using: Umbraco v6.1.6

Anyone with experience with this? Or with a checklist what should i check?

Thanks, in advance, Istvan

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Feb 12, 2014 @ 05:51
    Fuji Kusaka

Hi Istvan,

When creating the package did you check any of the document types related to the nodes ? 

Am not sure nodes will be created if their respective document types are not present as well.

//fuji

• Istvan Pszota 59 posts 191 karma points
    Feb 12, 2014 @ 07:48
    Istvan Pszota

Hi Fuji!

It is a custom section, where the nodes created programatically. They do not exists under Settings section.

Istvan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft