Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claus Nedergaard 62 posts 104 karma points
    Nov 03, 2009 @ 11:34
    Claus Nedergaard

mtt Gallery failure....likely by me!

I installed the mtt gallery.

I get the Gallry List Page. When clicking on a Gallery however get an html listing of the chosen folder content. --> Here i would expect the fancybox to open instead!

I placed these in the head of the master template.

<script src="/Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
     <script src="/Scripts/jquery.fancybox-1.2.1.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
     <script src="/Scripts/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
     <script type="text/javascript"> $(function() { $('a[@rel*=fancybox]').fancybox(); // Select all links that contains lightbox in the attribute rel });
    </script>

But somehow it still doesn't work.

I also get this error when I try to open the galley i Explorer --> '}' expected  

Can someone point me in the right direction.

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Nov 03, 2009 @ 11:38
    Rich Green

From what I can tell you've // commented out the last }

Try something like this

<script type="text/javascript"> $(function() { $('a[@rel*=fancybox]').fancybox()});</script>

Rich

• Claus Nedergaard 62 posts 104 karma points
    Nov 04, 2009 @ 13:35
    Claus Nedergaard

Hmm...Fiddling around with the script tags i somehow managed to get the order right. Not that I at all figured that would be the cause.

by placing jquery.js first in line the fancybox suddenly works.

• Carlos 338 posts 472 karma points
    Dec 18, 2009 @ 18:28
    Carlos

How do you use this package? Do you need to add something to your template file? I know the header stuff for the javascript. But how do I make a call to add the gallery to a page in the content, and templates.  I think I am doing this all completely wrong.  Do I need to add an Umbraco content area, a macros?  IF so where?  Can anyone help me out. I am a bit of a newbie on how to use some of these packages. The CWS stuff I can see everything, but there is no template included in this package.

Thanks in advance.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft