Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mikkelstrack 26 posts 31 karma points
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 14:48
    mikkelstrack

Package ScriptManager problem

Hi,

I have tried to make som changes in an existing and well working package, that I did not make myself. The package is Nibbles Mail Engine.
    When I install the package - even if all I do is rebuild the project - I get the following error when using the package.

The base class includes the field ‘ScriptManager1’, but its type (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager).

I have searched the web, and I suspect the problem is the reference to System.Web.Extensions. I can see in Visual Studio 2008, that the reference is to System.Web.Extensions 3.5...im not sure though.

Additional info

Problem occurs when loading a file wich is located in the umbraco/dialogs folder. If any help the first few lines of code is:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="mailing.aspx.cs" Inherits="Nibble.Umb.MailEngine.dialogs.mailing" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="EO.Web" Namespace="EO.Web" TagPrefix="eo" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Namespace="System.Web.UI" TagPrefix="asp" %>

Any help is very much appreciated,

Mikkel

• mikkelstrack 26 posts 31 karma points
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 17:13
    mikkelstrack

I solved the problem. I installed a previous version of AJAX, and found the right reference.

If someone need Nibble.Umb.MailEngine package without the danish character problem, just let me know.

• GLindqvist 13 posts 13 karma points
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 22:00
    GLindqvist

Hi mikkelstrack,

I'm looking for MailEngine to work with Swedish. So your version should work great. I guess you have added iso-8856-1 headers and encoding etc.?

How can I contact you for the code/dll? 

Cheers

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft