Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• shashi 4 posts 24 karma points
    Jun 19, 2014 @ 16:23
    shashi

How to directs Tree Nodes int to differents views

In my back office area, I have created 3 nodes tree in my custom area, I need direct different 3 views to each nodes(by default it's edit.html)

Once My Node1 click i need to show products page, My Node 2 Must shows Orders and My Node 3 must shows Suppliers.

In Documentaion it says,

Developers can specify a custom RoutePath for any tree node which will cause umbraco to route to that specific location

Can some one point me how to specify the view. thanks in advance

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 17:39
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Shashi

Could this article by Markus Jonhansson be what you're looking for? http://www.enkelmedia.se/blogg/2013/11/22/custom-sections-in-umbraco-7-%E2%80%93-part-2-the-views.aspx

/Jan

• shashi 4 posts 24 karma points
    Jun 21, 2014 @ 13:08
    shashi

Thank you very much for your reply Jan,

yes I have followed the article and got worked custom section with the three tree nodes. but issue is still the same. when i click on the each node it display the edit.html. But i need diferent views(html pages).

Urls displays respectively

/Softhome/SofthomeTree/edit/dashboard_1

/Softhome/SofthomeTree/edit/dashboard_2

/Softhome/SofthomeTree/edit/dashboard_3

my treenode collection like

var tree = new TreeNodeCollection
                {
                    CreateTreeNode("dashboard_1", id, queryStrings, "My Node 1", "icon-server"),
                    CreateTreeNode("dashboard_2", id, queryStrings, "My Node 2", "icon-bus"),
                    CreateTreeNode("dashboard_3", id, queryStrings, "My Node 3", "icon-car")
                };

is there aney way i can get dashboard_1.html, dashboard_2.html, dashboard_3.html insted of default edit.html.

thank you very much

• Taylor Mitchell 19 posts 43 karma points
    Sep 28, 2015 @ 13:53
    Taylor Mitchell

Were you ever able to figure this one out? I am having the same problem. Thank you

• Michel Collard 44 posts 264 karma points c-trib
    Mar 23, 2016 @ 11:32
    Michel Collard

In your controller use the code at the bottom of my post.

This will get the HTML page from your App_Plugins folder if your code is correct. (you can use this blog post for details)

this.CreateTreeNode("dashboard_1", id, queryStrings, "My Node 1", "icon-server", false,
     FormDataCollectionExtensions.GetValue<string>(queryStrings, "application") + StringExtensions.EnsureStartsWith(this.TreeAlias, '/') + "/YourHTMLPageNameHere/" + id);

• Aristotelis Pitaridis 84 posts 402 karma points
    Mar 23, 2016 @ 11:44
    Aristotelis Pitaridis

This is how I do it.

var MyNode = this.CreateTreeNode("NodeID", id, queryStrings, "Node Name", "icon-windows", false, "/MySectionName/MyTreeName/NameOfHtmlFile/Parameter");

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft