Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• glob 72 posts 172 karma points
    Oct 16, 2014 @ 12:06
    glob

Can i add html tag under RichTextEditor?

Hello...

I want to add whole html part under RichTextEditor (including html and head tagin umbraco 6.2.2 with ublogsy 3. Is it possible?

Because i want to create different - different html layout post....i possible then tell me how to do?

• Damian Green 452 posts 1433 karma points
    Oct 16, 2014 @ 12:33
    Damian Green

Hi,

I don't see why you would need to do that unless i'm not understanding you fully?

You would just need a separate Template for the post and your richtext field would go into that template - which would have your html and head etc...

Trouble with doing that, rather than using a shared master, is you have to maintain more than one master.

Not quite sure what you are trying to achieve?

Damian

Oct 16, 2014 @ 13:22
    glob

Thanks..

i am explaining you in brief...

every week we will send one email through umbraco after publishing the ublogsy post using umbraco api with one template..

now our client requesting us to send every post with different email templates (different look).so i am asking u is it possible through richeditortext. or will have find another work around for the same...do u have any idea for the same?

• Damian Green 452 posts 1433 karma points
    Oct 16, 2014 @ 13:41
    Damian Green

Yes - put each email template in its own template and then you can use which every you need to send the email.

A quick google and this post may help you:

http://www.wiliam.com.au/wiliam-blog/web-design-sydney-email-templating-with-umbraco

Cheers, Damian

Oct 16, 2014 @ 14:54
    glob

Ok..Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft