Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Yates 32 posts 86 karma points
    Nov 20, 2014 @ 14:13
    Paul Yates

Audit trail rollup report, has no-one done this already?

I'm after getting a report of all user access, of whatever type for all nodes.  Basically everything thats available from from the backoffice but without having to labouriously check each node.  If its a general report i can filter off that etc.  The information is surely all available via the API.

So my question is, has someone written an extension for this?  If nothing already exists i'm quite surprised... it seems like it would be a common request - say show a list of all user access/edits to the site in the last month etc.  

Thanks

Paul

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 20, 2014 @ 14:27
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Paul

I think the F.A.L.M package contains such a dashboard you're asking for http://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/falm-housekeeping - Don't know if it's supported in Umbraco 7 though.

But try having a peak.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Paul Yates 32 posts 86 karma points
    Nov 20, 2014 @ 15:21
    Paul Yates

Thanks  looks just the job, says it works in v7 as well.  Shame its not CE compatible which is what i was after in this instance but i'm sure i could convert it.

Cheers

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 20, 2014 @ 16:20
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Paul

Glad that I could point you in the right direction.

Well, in the package forum for FALM or on Github you could add the suggestion to make it CE SQL compatible. Perhaps the creator will add it when he finds the time or if you're able to add it I'm sure he would appreciate a pull request for it :)

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft