Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Carlos 338 posts 472 karma points
    Dec 18, 2009 @ 18:33
    Carlos

mtt Gallery Help. Please

I am not sure how to use this package. There is no template that I can reference on how to use this package. It seems like a really cool package from what I have seen.  I have installed the package successfully, all the XSLT files and Macros are there.  I added the js references to the <head> in my Master, now I need to know how to make the gallery page and the images work correctly. I thought I did it right, but I guess I am doing something wrong because nothing what so ever is showing up on my page.  Not even the Master layout.  Can anyone help me or give me an example of a template page they are using so I can reference it and find out how to exactly do this.

Thanks.

• bob baty-barr 1180 posts 1294 karma points MVP
    Dec 19, 2009 @ 20:53
    bob baty-barr

can you send a link so i can see how far you have made it with the implementation?

basically, you create a FOLDER in media... create some images and upload them...

then, on the template that you decide is the teamplate for your Gallery main page... put this macro...

<umbraco:Macro Alias="Mtt_listGalleries" runat="server"></umbraco:Macro>

then, you shoudl have a gallery docType that can be created under your gallery home...

set the  properites, etc.

on your gallery template...

have this macro... <umbraco:Macro Alias="Mtt_showPics" runat="server"></umbraco:Macro>

it is important to remember that this gallery package relies on imageGen for sizing of images, etc.

you can see the gallery in action here... http://baty-barr.com/caroline/my-pics

hope that helps...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft