Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pau 14 posts 75 karma points
    Jun 15, 2015 @ 15:43
    Pau

I would like to use this table and his functionality in my custom section: enter image description here

If there is any example of what i need to do in order to use it and fill it with my data, i would aprecciate it a lot.

• Alex Skrypnyk 6133 posts 23952 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jun 16, 2015 @ 11:11
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Pau,

You just need to create node and children nodes, at the parent node you have to enable list view, and you will see such look of your nodes.

http://www.wiliam.com.au/wiliam-blog/the-umbraco-cms-list-view-a-simple-solution-with-an-epic-fail

Thanks, Alex

• Sören Deger 733 posts 2844 karma points c-trib
    Jun 16, 2015 @ 11:18
    Sören Deger

Hi Alex,

I think Pau will use the list view in a custom section, not in content or media section. A few months ago I have looked for a similar requirement, but I haven't found a solution for this.

Do you know how I can reuse the list view in a custom property editor or dashboard within a custom section?

Cheers, Sören

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jun 16, 2015 @ 11:29
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Not sure if you can re-use the listview directly but you might be able to implement similar functionality if you have a look at the source for this package https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/memberlistview-for-umbraco-7/

Jun 16, 2015 @ 11:37
    Sören Deger

Hi Sebastiaan,

great :-) Thank you!

Cheers, Sören

• David Brendel 792 posts 2970 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Jun 16, 2015 @ 12:11
    David Brendel

Hi Sören,

if you solve it then maybe you can provide some blog post vor Dokumentation for it. I'm also interested in this functionality.

Regards David

Jun 16, 2015 @ 12:25
    Sören Deger

Hi David,

yes, of course :-) But this was a requirement from an old customer project. I will need to do this in about 3 months in a new project and then test it.

Cheers, Sören

• Pau 14 posts 75 karma points
    Jun 18, 2015 @ 11:08
    Pau

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the answers, i was a bit off this days.

I ended up using the datatables i made for another project, but i want to change the css to make the table more "umbraco like" style.

Datatable Example with some sample products:

datatable

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft