Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tony Thompson 18 posts 90 karma points
    Jul 17, 2015 @ 08:16
    Tony Thompson

EZSearch behaves differently since upgrading.

Hello,

I have been using EZsearch successfully in various Umbraco deployments using the Text2 starter kit. Since upgrading to 7.2.6 with the Fanoe starter kit, the PreviewFields parameter in EZsearch no longer displays any content like it used to. Now it only displays the title of the pages it has found.

I tried changing the parameter from BodyText to Content but now it just shows layout code with the body text I am after embedded in it. Here's an example of what I see now as a search result:

Council Services
    { "name": "1 column layout", "sections": [ { "grid": 12, "rows": [ { "name": "Image w. text", "areas": [ { "grid": 12, "allowAll": false, …

IDoes anybody know what the parameter is to bring back the correct body text?

Thanks

• Tony Thompson 18 posts 90 karma points
    Jul 17, 2015 @ 15:14
    Tony Thompson

This answer came from GitHub from the author of EZsearch:

Unfortunately the grid stores its value as json, rather than individual properties on a node like in previous versions. Right now, there is no easy way to extract content from the grid in a generic way so the grid (and any other prop editor storing json) is not currently supported.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft