Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brad Haas 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 16, 2015 @ 20:20
    Brad Haas

Adding markup via stylesheet classes in RTE's

Hello,

I've followed the instructions here (https://umbraco.tv/videos/umbraco-v7/implementor/fundamentals/stylesheets-and-javascript/setting-up-rte-styles/documentation/) to expose a linked stylesheet in the RTE. The walkthrought seems to indicate when selecting text and applying a style to a block level element, it would add the tag specified to the markup automatically.

From the walkthrough: "Make some changes to the text, using the styles. For instance, type some text and choose the Header style...If you take a look at the underlying HTML, you will see that an H4 element has been added."

I'm unable to repro that behavior, for instance I've added all my header tags, but when I select text and then select H1 from the style dropdown, no markup is added. What's the expected bevahior here, can anyone else see markup added based on a style selection?

• Brad Haas 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 16, 2015 @ 20:37
    Brad Haas

Problem solved, I'd pasted in as the style alias the title, which was H1. Lowercase the alias and it behaves as expected ie wraps selected text in the tag correctly.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft