Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• lucuma 261 posts 563 karma points
    Nov 09, 2015 @ 21:04
    lucuma

Appveyor/Deployment of Umbraco Project and all the folders

I've added Umbraco as a nuget package, all works well except I can't determine how to setup appveyor/msdeploy to include the umbraco and umbraco_client projects after a nuget restore.. Just curious if anyone else is using appveyor for umbraco projects.

I ended up having to manually ftp the folders which isn't really how I wanted to solve this.

• lucuma 261 posts 563 karma points
    Jan 15, 2016 @ 22:28
    lucuma

I ended up doing the following to copy the umbraco and umbracofiles folders. I may add the AppBrowsers. The config files are checked in. Hopefully this helps someone else if they want to use something like appveyor to webdeploy to their server from a webproject without having to source control the nuget dependencies.

Add this towards the bottom of the .csproj taking note of which version of umbraco. There might be a better way to get the umbraco version:

<Target Name="CustomCollectFiles">
        <ItemGroup>
          <_umbraco_client_files Include="..\packages\UmbracoCms.7.3.0\UmbracoFiles\umbraco_client\**\*" />
          <_umbraco_files Include="..\packages\UmbracoCms.7.3.0\UmbracoFiles\umbraco\**\*" />
          <FilesForPackagingFromProject Include="%(_umbraco_client_files.Identity)">
            <DestinationRelativePath>umbraco_client\%(RecursiveDir)%(Filename)%(Extension)</DestinationRelativePath>
          </FilesForPackagingFromProject>
          <FilesForPackagingFromProject Include="%(_umbraco_files.Identity)">
            <DestinationRelativePath>umbraco\%(RecursiveDir)%(Filename)%(Extension)</DestinationRelativePath>
          </FilesForPackagingFromProject>
        </ItemGroup>
      </Target>

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft