Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mario Lopez 168 posts 952 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Jan 29, 2016 @ 00:34
    Mario Lopez

Add 'Info' parameter to MemberType

Hi all,

I have several frontend registration forms and I want a controller to do some logic depending on which MemberType the user is trying to register for. To do so I would like to add a new property/parameter to my MemberType so in the process registration that parameter is taken and do some logic with it. This parameter has to belong to the MemberType and it would be some kind of configuration parameter, something like the icon or description that they already have out of the box. Hope you understand what I mean.

Is there any way of doing that?

Thanks.

Jan 30, 2016 @ 23:31
    Mario Lopez

So? No ideas?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 31, 2016 @ 09:22
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Mario

Not quite sure that I understand? Are you asking how to add the parameter on the membertype in the Umbraco backoffice? Or are you asking how to make the controller logic based on the setting on the member type?

/Jan

Jan 31, 2016 @ 09:35
    Mario Lopez

Hey Jan,

I want to add a parameter to the membertype that will use to apply some logic on the members that implement the membertype.

The thing is this: I have several different membership registration forms. When someone registers the system loads an eCommerce product to charge the user for that membership. Internally the system has the SKU for ecommerce hard-coded in the logic that loads the product depending on the registered membership. I want that SKU to be a parameter for the membertype editable from the backend.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft