Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michal Koblasa 45 posts 139 karma points
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 13:56
    Michal Koblasa

ContentFinder - IContentFinder order of evaluation

Hello, i have ContentFinderResolver with more resolvers and i need to ensure, that some order of elavuation is kept.

At start i wrote this:

ContentFinderResolver.Current.InsertTypeBefore<ContentFinderByNotFoundHandlers, CatalogDetailContentFinder>();
            ContentFinderResolver.Current.InsertTypeBefore<ContentFinderByNotFoundHandlers, SearchContentFinder>();

But i need to evaluate SearchContentFinder before CatalogDetailContentFinder. So i made this:

ContentFinderResolver.Current.InsertTypeBefore<ContentFinderByNotFoundHandlers, CatalogDetailContentFinder>();
            ContentFinderResolver.Current.InsertTypeBefore<CatalogDetailContentFinder, SearchContentFinder>();

Should it work? I did not find much documentation around this. Thank you for advices

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 14:48
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello,

You could simply find out by debugging, but I think the above code looks good. This way SearchContentFinder should go before CatalogDetailContentFinder.

Jeroen

• Michal Koblasa 45 posts 139 karma points
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 17:18
    Michal Koblasa

Yep, you right. Debugging went well and other error confused me. So this piece is working. Thank you.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft