Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Barry Fogarty 493 posts 1129 karma points
    Sep 19, 2011 @ 19:33
    Barry Fogarty

Method not found: umbraco.MacroEngines.DynamicNodeList.get_Items()

Can anyone help with the above issue I am facing.  Some razor code in a package I have installed references the above method, but I am using the nightly build of umbraco.MacroEngines.dll.  Is there an equivalent method to return a DynamicNodeList so I can update the code to use the new method?  I dont really know how I can inspect the DLL to check out the likely candidates.

The main issue is posted here:

http://our.umbraco.org/projects/starter-kits/ublogsy/ublogsy-razor-blog/24136-Method-not-found-umbracoMacroEnginesDynamicNodeListget_Items%28%29

It is to do with uBlogsy code, unfortunately Anthony doesn't seem to be available at the moment and I am pretty desparate for a fix!  I am of course planning to contribute anything back in to uBlogsy, so Anthony can make it work with the new DLL for others to use.  (if indeed this is the correct problem, and it is not some referencing problem of my own)

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5058 posts 15520 karma points MVP admin hq
    Sep 19, 2011 @ 19:44
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Hehe, just answered your post there, sort of. To make it easier to pinpoint the actual error, have a look at the stack trace when you add ?umbDebugShowTrace=true to the URL, scroll down to see the actual error and line number, makes debugging much easier.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft