Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• metalforgood 36 posts 55 karma points
    Oct 03, 2011 @ 11:48
    metalforgood

error loading razor script an item with the same key has been already added

Hi, I'm using umbraco 4.7 , i use more than one of " list sub pages by date and limit - dynamic mode" macro

in my home page, the problem is when i start my website for the first time, this error appears

when i refresh the page, it goes away ,and all work well, do you have any solution for this

actually  i googled it and i have found this

http://umbraco.codeplex.com/workitem/30294

but i don't know how to do  check in the dectionary if the MACRO is already and what happens if it's already added, how can i give a special key or ID for each macro ? can someone help : ) ? ?

thanks

actually i have posted this yesterday on runway and modules page, but i only got answer from rich, but i thought to post it over here since this is the razor topics.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5058 posts 15520 karma points MVP admin hq
    Oct 03, 2011 @ 11:51
    Sebastiaan Janssen

I've experienced the same problem, even though this issue is closed now, it's still a bug I get.

I'll try to figure out how to get it re-opened.

To be clear, it really is not much of a problem, just if you reload the page multiple times during the app start so it should hardly ever appear.

Oct 03, 2011 @ 11:54
    metalforgood

thanks Sebastiaan,  can you help me with how to reload the page during app start ? , i have done something that i redirect myself to the same page again every time it loads, but i think this is not the smartest solution, do you have a refrence or something that can help me with how to do it in the best way ?

Oct 03, 2011 @ 12:02
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Issue was re-opened!

That sounds like you're going to end up in an infinite loop eventually.. If you can tell me why you're doing this, then maybe I can help you better, because I don't understand what the purpose is right now.

Oct 03, 2011 @ 12:05
    metalforgood

yes my bad, i didn't expalin to you what i do exactly,

everytime the website tarts it gives that error, but when i refresh once, it works great and no problems at all,

so in order not to get this error when the page starts i put the following code in the page load.

if (Request.QueryString["n"] ==null)
                {
                   string u = Request.Url.ToString();

{
                        string s = Request.Url + "?n=1";
                        Response.Redirect(s);
                    }
                }

Oct 03, 2011 @ 12:06
    metalforgood

i was just asking you if there's a better way : ) that's all

Oct 03, 2011 @ 17:31
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Aah I see, well this looks fine for now, although it's a waste that this always happens for each page visit. I would just not bother with this, the chance that someone will see the duplicate key issue is absolutely minimal, it ONLY happens when the app pool starts AND people are hitting the site at the SAME time during that few seconds. So I would expect this only happens right after a deploy or if the app pool recycles on it's own (which shouldn't happen much anyway).

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft