Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jacob Polden 67 posts 177 karma points
    Mar 07, 2012 @ 11:07
    Jacob Polden

UMBRACO CONTOUR AND RAZOR

Hello, I have a problem using Tim's comment listing macro found here

d:\home\site\htdocs\macroScripts\634667095258647024_CommentListing.cshtml(7): error CS1061: 'umbraco.MacroEngines.Library.RazorLibraryCore' does not contain a definition for 'GetApprovedRecordsFromPage' and no extension method 'GetApprovedRecordsFromPage' accepting a first argument of type 'umbraco.MacroEngines.Library.RazorLibraryCore' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

This is the line its referring too

@foreach (dynamic record in Library.GetApprovedRecordsFromPage(@Model.Id).OrderBy("Created"))

Using umbraco v 4.7.1.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4393.24044). Umbraco Contour 1.1.12 on SQL Server 2008 R2

I have copied the dll across to the bin folder and restarted the application pool, still wont let me save the macro. Any help greatly appreciated!

• Comment author was deleted

Mar 07, 2012 @ 11:10

Are you sure the Contour.Addons.DynamicObjects.dll is in there ?

If so try updating from

@foreach (dynamic record in Library.GetApprovedRecordsFromPage(@Model.Id).OrderBy("Created"))

to

@foreach (dynamic record in Contour.Addons.DynamicObjects.Library.GetApprovedRecordsFromPage(@Model.Id).OrderBy("Created"))

• Jacob Polden 67 posts 177 karma points
    Mar 07, 2012 @ 11:21
    Jacob Polden

Thank you! Option 2 worked!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft