Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• pawel 22 posts 42 karma points
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 19:19
    pawel

cannot load Razor script

Hi guys, 

Recently the server I have my umbraco site has been hacked and and hosting company moved the whole content to a new one. I think they also tempered with the site or settings because since then I cannot save any Razor scripts. Well, I can save it but each time I get Error loading MacroEngine script (file: ), even when I use snippets included in the umbraco. Interestingly, when I copy existing Razor script from a different template, it runs OK but any, even insignificant change to it and same problem again. Perhaps some file got lost during servers swap? It is umbraco v 4.7.1.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4393.24044) but I am not sure what exactly I should upload again.

Thanks in advance,

Pawel

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 19:32
    Fuji Kusaka

Hi Pawel,

I had some issues as well when trying to save razor file on a new server and what we did to solve this issue was just to set all permissions on the temp folder.

Am not sure if this will work for you but give this a shot.

• pawel 22 posts 42 karma points
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 20:34
    pawel

Hi Fuji, thanks a lot!

I found a copy of the original bin folder, deleted all the files and replaced with the original ones. It looks fine now. I get some errors but not as many and I think it is due to my bad syntax this time. 

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 20:37
    Fuji Kusaka

Hi Pawel,

Glad you got it working. I know how frustating it is when things suddenly doesnt want to save or stopped working specially when moving from a server to another.

//fuji

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft