Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Magnus 1 post 21 karma points
    Jan 10, 2013 @ 10:09
    Magnus

Razor Examine problem...

Istead of using "@foreach(var item in Model.Children)" wich gets really slow with a lot of items I'm trying to lookup items with "Examine". I works pretty fast but I have some problems:

1. In the Criteria part, first I must create a dummy field wich dosen't exist, just to make the following fieds work. What am I doing wrong?

2. In the Criteria part, I can only use some of the fields not all even if I know there exist and contains data. Why?

3. when using "result.Fields["X"]", I can only use some of the fields not all even if I know there exist and contains data. Why?

4. I have same problem with "@Model.NodeById(@tempID).X" - works fine for some fields but will not display
    anything for some fields (wich I know exist and contains data). Why?

The code:

var criteria ExamineManager.Instance.CreateSearchCriteria(IndexTypes.Content);
                         var query criteria
                                  .Field("xzy""")
                                  .And()
                                  .Field("hotelCode",@Page.hotelCode)
                                  .And()
                                  .Field("iATACode1",@subitem.iATACode1)
                                  .And()
                                  .Field("iATACode2",@subitem.iATACode2)

.Compile();

var Searcher ExamineManager.Instance.DefaultSearchProvider.Name;
                          var searchResults ExamineManager.Instance.SearchProviderCollection[Searcher].Search(query);

foreach (var result in searchResults)
                          {

var tempHotelName ""
                                   var tempHotelCode "";
                                   var tempSiteURL "";
                                   var tempIATA_1 "";
                                   var tempIATA_2 "";
                                   var tempHotelStayAway "";
                                   var tempFromDate "";
                                   var tempID @result.Id.ToString();

if (result.Fields.ContainsKey("hotelName"){
                                                    tempHotelName result.Fields["hotelName"];
                                            }
                                           if (result.Fields.ContainsKey("hotelCode"){
                                                    tempHotelCode result.Fields["hotelCode"];
                                            }
                                           if (result.Fields.ContainsKey("siteURL"){
                                                    tempSiteURL result.Fields["siteURL"];
                                            }
                                           if (result.Fields.ContainsKey("iATA_1"){
                                                    tempIATA_1 result.Fields["iATA_1"];
                                            }
                                           if (result.Fields.ContainsKey("iATA_2"){
                                                    tempIATA_2 result.Fields["iATA_2"];
                                            }
                                           if (result.Fields.ContainsKey("hotelStayAway"){
                                                    tempHotelStayAway result.Fields["hotelStayAway"];
                                            }
                                           if (result.Fields.ContainsKey("hotelFromDate"){
                                                    tempFromDate result.Fields["hotelFromDate"];
                                            }

<Div style="float:left; border:1px solid green; width:100%; margin:10px;">
                                                 Code:  @Model.NodeById(@tempID).hotelCode |
                                                 Namn:  @Model.NodeById(@tempID).Name |
                                                 ID:  @Model.NodeById(@tempID).Id (@tempID|
                                                 Site:  @Model.NodeById(@tempID).siteURL |
                                                 FromDate:  @Model.NodeById(@tempID).hotelFromDate |
                                              </div>

}

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft