Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• shwetha 2 posts 22 karma points
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 21:38
    shwetha

Is there a way to modify slideshowGallery macro?

I want to modify the slideshowGallery macro to add extra additional functionalities to the exsisting one .Ex  To add html element such as a hyperlink to each image so that when an image is clicked on it redirects to a particular web page. It does not allow me to modify the existing macro. Is there a way to do it? Let me know.Thanks

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 21:46
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Shwetha and welcome to our :)

Could you ellaborate a bit on the slideshowGallery - is it a package you have installed or is it a part of one of the chooseable skins that is available to install during the Umbraco installation? Then it's a bit easier to figure out where to look in order to provide you with a good answer on how to extend the functionality :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Jan

• shwetha 2 posts 22 karma points
    Mar 21, 2013 @ 20:13
    shwetha

Slideshow Gallery macro is a inbuilt umbraco macro, it can be found under  Sections ->Developer->Macros->Slideshow gallery. This is a userfriendly macro to create slide show of images. When I try to add  some HTML elementss under contentfor the project in which Im using the macro (Example - to add a hyper link to each image ) wont allow me to add any HTML elements. I hope the explanation makes sense now. Let me know if i need to explain more. Would appritiate for the help thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft