Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Asna Ahamed 1 post 21 karma points
    Nov 02, 2013 @ 07:25
    Asna Ahamed

access razor variable values in jQuery

hi,

I am trying to get the values of a razor variable @item.name.It contains two names:name1 and name2.But when i use the following code i am getting only the first value ie,name1 in the javascript variable'nameVariable'

foreach (var item in CurrentPage.Children().Where("Visible"))

{

@item.name

@logoMediaItem.Name

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
    </p>

<p><span style="white-space: pre;" mce_style="white-space: pre;">           </span></p>

<p><span style="white-space: pre;" mce_style="white-space: pre;">           </span>$(".image").hover(function()</p>

<p><span style="white-space: pre;" mce_style="white-space: pre;">           </span>{</p>

<p><span style="white-space: pre;" mce_style="white-space: pre;">           </span>var nameVariable=$("name").html();</p>

<p><span style="white-space: pre;" mce_style="white-space: pre;">           </span>$(".nameDiv").html(nameVariable);</p>

<p><span style="white-space: pre;" mce_style="white-space: pre;">           </span>});</p>

<p><span style="white-space: pre;" mce_style="white-space: pre;">   </span>
    // --></script>

}

the div 'nameDiv' is repeating two times with the same value.I checked the values of  @item.name ,it displays the two values but only first name is pushing into the 'nameVariable'.How can I get the solution??

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Nov 02, 2013 @ 07:47
    Fuji Kusaka

Hi ,

Are you using a textString for the name1 and name 2 ? Or are you using the multiple textString from uComponents  ?.

If so try doing something like this

@if(Item.HasValue("yourAlias") && Item.GetProperty("yourAlias").Value != String.Empty){
    foreach(var t in Item.yourAlias){
    @t.InnerText <br />
      }
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft