Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom Cowling 144 posts 342 karma points
    Sep 03, 2015 @ 11:46
    Tom Cowling

No luck

As I'm not getting much luck with a previous question (see below), I just wondered if there was a way I could achieve this with razor instead of the web.config?

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/developers/extending-umbraco/71073-modifying-my-webconfig

Hey,

I wasn't sure where to post this question so I settled on Extending Umbraco (Admins - feel free to move if more appropriate somewhere else).

I've created a small site that is just for internal use only. Everyone at my place of work gets to the internet via the same IP, so I would like to lock the site to that IP. This works fine via IIS, but I couldn't get it to work by adding a to the umbraco web.config.

What I would like to do in addition to this, is if a user wants to access the site from home, they can get in by authenticating against our AD.

I have used both the and AD connectionstrings seperately for small development projects before in the past with success, but can't seem to find any way to combine the two.

Any help would be much appeciated!

So to recap, I'm looking to do the following:

1. If a user has the IP x.x.x.x, let them straight in with no authentication
    2. If a user has a different IP, prompt for login and authenticate against AD

Thanks,

Tom

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft