Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• maanehunden 61 posts 105 karma points
    Jul 20, 2010 @ 21:57
    maanehunden

XSLT error when using UmbracoExamine

I've encoutered a wired error. I have implemented Examine lucene extension and it works perfectly when i use it within my usercontrol, but as soon as i am using it within an XSLT it results in "Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\ContentRightPosts.xslt" error . Her's my setup: in xsltExtensions.config

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> 
    <XsltExtensions>
        <ext assembly="/bin/UmbracoExamine.Contrib" type="UmbracoExamine.Contrib.XsltExtensions" alias="examine" />
    </XsltExtensions>

in my xslt i've added the folowing code

<xsl:stylesheet 
        version="1.0" 
        xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" 
        xmlns:msxml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
        xmlns:examine="urn:examine"
        xmlns:umbraco.library="urn:umbraco.library" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltCommon="urn:Exslt.ExsltCommon" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes="urn:Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltMath="urn:Exslt.ExsltMath" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions="urn:Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltStrings="urn:Exslt.ExsltStrings" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltSets="urn:Exslt.ExsltSets" xmlns:tagsLib="urn:tagsLib" 
        exclude-result-prefixes="msxml examine umbraco.library Exslt.ExsltCommon Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes Exslt.ExsltMath Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions Exslt.ExsltStrings Exslt.ExsltSets tagsLib ">
    <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

<xsl:param name="currentPage"/>
    <xsl:template match="/">
      [[<xsl:value-of select="examine:Search('something')"/>]]
    </xsl:template>

is it possible to see a more accurate XSLT error description, I've difficult time debugging this, cant realy see why it fails that way it does ,..

I am using Umbraco 4.1, and all of the Examine and Lucene index stuff works, exept for this XsltExtenshen,.. )c: 

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10090 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:08
    Ismail Mayat

Not sure if 4.1 you need the bin part in the dll path try taking that out in your config file so you just have UmbracoExamine.Contrib

Regards

Isamil

• maanehunden 61 posts 105 karma points
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:29
    maanehunden

Hi Ismail 

somehow i've made two identical posts sorry boddy,.. her's the right one,..

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/developers/xslt/10885-XSLT-error-when-using-UmbracoExamine- 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft