Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tim Finucane 34 posts 60 karma points
    Oct 19, 2010 @ 22:33
    Tim Finucane

Cannot find a script or an extension object associated with namespace 'urn:tagsLib'.

While trying to implement the blog4umbraco module I get the following error in the BlogListPosts.xslt:

Cannot find a script or an extension object associated with namespace 'urn:tagsLib'.

This is happening straight out of the box, no customizations have been done to it.

I'm also getting the following error a little further down the page:

Cannot find a script or an extension object associated with namespace 'urn:BlogLibrary'.

Anyone have any idea why this might be?

Thanks,

Tim

• Peter Duncanson 430 posts 1360 karma points c-trib
    Oct 19, 2010 @ 23:31
    Peter Duncanson

Could be your XSLT extensions are not set up right. Can you check the config file, you will find it here /config/xsltextensions.config

You should see two lines like this in there if its installed correctly:

<ext assembly="\bin\umbraco.editorControls" type="umbraco.editorControls.tags.library" alias="tagsLib"></ext>
      <ext assembly="\bin\Umlaut.Umb.Blog" type="Umlaut.Umb.Blog.BlogLibrary" alias="BlogLibrary"></ext>
    If not try adding them and giving it another whirl (might have to reset the application not sure)

Oct 20, 2010 @ 14:32
    Tim Finucane

Crap, I just hit the solved checkbox by accident. This didn't solve the issue. When I added them I got this:

Could not load assembly C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Colleagues.com\bin\bin\umbraco.editorControls.dll for XSLT extension tagsLib. Please check config/xsltExentions.config.
    Could not load assembly C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Colleagues.com\bin\bin\umbraco.editorControls.dll for XSLT extension tagsLib. Please check config/xsltExentions.config.
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions()
      at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions()
      at umbraco.macro.AddXsltExtensions()
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt)
      at umbraco.macro.loadMacroXSLT(macro macro, Hashtable attributes, Hashtable pageElements)

Just after this I get this:

Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Colleagues.com\bin\bin\umbraco.editorControls.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Colleagues.com\bin\bin\umbraco.editorControls.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
      at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions()

Did these DLLs specifically come with the blog4umbraco install? Or did the umbraco.editorControls.dll come with the core?

I should also note that I recently upgraded from 4.5.1 to 4.5.2. The blog4umbraco was installed prior to the 4.5.2 upgrade, but I did not start working with it until after the upgrade; therefore I can't tell for sure if it is a result of the upgrade, or already existed prior to it.

Oct 20, 2010 @ 14:36
    Tim Finucane

Oh, and I forgot to add: both of the DLLs umbraco.editorControls.dll and Umlaut.Umb.Blog.dll are in the bin.

• Jeff Grine 149 posts 189 karma points
    Oct 20, 2010 @ 15:01
    Jeff Grine

Looks like you're running umbraco 4.5.2? You need to remove the bin from the path in xsltExtensions.config

Oct 20, 2010 @ 17:59
    Tim Finucane

Well, that got me a bit further, but now I have the following issue:

An error occurred during a call to extension function 'GetCommentsForPost'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.
    An error occurred during a call to extension function 'GetCommentsForPost'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.
      at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlExtensionFunction.Invoke(Object extObj, Object[] args)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltLateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.<xsl:template name="showpost">(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}current, Double {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}position, Double {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}last, IList`1 {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}namespaces, IList`1 post) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Colleagues.com\xslt\BlogListPosts.xslt:line 191
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.<xsl:template match="/">(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}current, Double {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}position, Double {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}last, IList`1 {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}namespaces) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Colleagues.com\xslt\BlogListPosts.xslt:line 100
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.<xsl:apply-templates>(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator , Double , Double )
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, XmlWriter results, XmlResolver documentResolver)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, TextWriter results)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt)
      at umbraco.macro.loadMacroXSLT(macro macro, Hashtable attributes, Hashtable pageElements)

Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteReader
    Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteReader
      at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteReader(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)
      at Umlaut.Umb.Blog.BlogLibrary.GetCommentsForPost(Int32 id) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\6c8a1edaa924eb51\Umlaut.Umb.Blog\Library\BlogLibrary.cs:line 83

Invalid object name 'comment'.
    Invalid object name 'comment'.
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()
      at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
      at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
      at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
      at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.SqlServer.SqlServerHelper.ExecuteReader(String commandText, SqlParameter[] parameters)
      at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteReader(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)

• Jeff Grine 149 posts 189 karma points
    Oct 20, 2010 @ 18:04
    Jeff Grine

Do you have a comment table in the database? Might have to reinstall if not.

Oct 20, 2010 @ 18:12
    Tim Finucane

I see that in the cs file now. And no, I don't see one of those in the database. Or any other tables that look like they are referenced. Hmmm, I've already done a re-install once and it didn't add them. Any one happen to have the SQL for creating those tables. I'd rather just run that to fix it as re-install did not seem to add them.

Oct 20, 2010 @ 18:20
    Tim Finucane

Never mind; I found it:

CREATE TABLE [Comment](
    [id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
    [mainid] [int] NOT NULL,
    [nodeid] [int] NOT NULL,
    [name] [nvarchar](250) NULL,
    [email] [nvarchar](250) NULL,
    [website] [nvarchar](250) NULL,
    [comment] [ntext] NULL,
    [spam] [bit] NULL,
    [ham] [bit] NULL,
    [created] [datetime] NULL
    CONSTRAINT [PK_Comment] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ([id] ASC));
    And that fixed the problem.

Thanks for all the help.

• Peter Duncanson 430 posts 1360 karma points c-trib
    Oct 20, 2010 @ 18:49
    Peter Duncanson

Tim sounds like your install of Blog4Umbraco went horribly wrong somewhere, looks like it only install half the stuff. Great job on patching it all back together though and for recording it all here. Excellent Umbraco "can do and will share" mentality.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft