Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Flemming Carlsen 3 posts 23 karma points
    Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:58
    Flemming Carlsen

ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added

Hi,

After upgrading to the latest version of PDCalendar with support for version 4.5 I get the following error when loading all XSLT's:

An item with the same key has already been added.
    An item with the same key has already been added.
      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions()
      at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions()
      at umbraco.macro.AddXsltExtensions()
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt)
      at umbraco.macro.loadMacroXSLT(macro macro, Hashtable attributes, Hashtable pageElements)

The strange thing is that the package installation is only the PDCalendar.dll and some XSLT files - no changes to other parts of Umbraco (I think)  - and removing the package does not fix the problem. 

The error is shown as "Error parsing XSLT file" when displaying each page - and I cannot save any XSLT file. Setting the Ignore Error enables saving, but the error remains.

Any clues?

• Peter Dijksterhuis 1442 posts 1722 karma points
    Nov 15, 2010 @ 09:33
    Peter Dijksterhuis

I've had the same error, but I thought it was because I installed the package twice. I'll look into it.

The error is caused by the xsltExtension.config-file (in the config-folder).

Open that file, my guess is that there are 2 entries for the pdcalendar-dll.

Remove one (there should only be 1), save the file and you should be good to go again.

Regards,
    Peter

• Flemming Carlsen 3 posts 23 karma points
    Nov 15, 2010 @ 09:59
    Flemming Carlsen

It worked - thank you for a prompt answer

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft