Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• T_Gu3 41 posts 30 karma points
    Mar 12, 2009 @ 17:59
    T_Gu3

Google Sitemap Error

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get the google sitemap to work properly but to no avail, I get this error in the google webmaster tools:

- URLs not followed
    When we tested a sample of URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs redirect to other locations. We recommend that your Sitemap contain URLs that point to the final destination (the redirect target) instead of redirecting to another URL.

HTTP Error: 302 (Moved temporarily)

Here is the xslt:

[code]

version="1.0"
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
    xmlns:msxml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt" xmlns:umbraco.library="urn:umbraco.library" exclude-result-prefixes="msxml
    umbraco.library">

[/code]

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Thomas

• RoelAlblas 50 posts 61 karma points
    Mar 13, 2009 @ 10:37
    RoelAlblas

Hi Thomas,

I'm looking for a working XSLT also and liked your code so I tested it in the Umbraco editor.

I got the following error:

(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
    at Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
    at Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer, Boolean closeWriter)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(IXPathNavigable contextDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter results)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(IXPathNavigable contextDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, TextWriter results)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, TextWriter results)
    at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)

Maybe you can use the output?

Roel

• T_Gu3 41 posts 30 karma points
    Mar 13, 2009 @ 13:22
    T_Gu3

Roel

This is the original code from Warren Buckley which my code is adapted from:

[code]

version="1.0"
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
    xmlns:msxml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt" xmlns:umbraco.library="urn:umbraco.library" exclude-result-prefixes="msxml
    umbraco.library">

[/code]

Hopefully this will work for you

Thomas

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft