Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dmitry 4 posts 24 karma points
    Dec 02, 2010 @ 12:18
    Dmitry

Flexible Navigation + hide page from menu

Hi for All, 

I'm new in umraco, and have question. I integrate Flexible Navigation component, it's work nice. I use this component to  show menu but how to hide node from menu ? I have page, with 'umbracoNaviHide', when add page and set umbracoNaviHide  = yes, this node still show in menu ...

This is my surrent code:

<umbraco:Macro startingLevel="1" recurse="1" selectBranches="1" maxMenuDepth="2" ulBaseClass="njsddm" branchClass="" selectedClass="" forceNode="" expandChildren="0" forceHome="1" securityTrimming="0" Alias="[COG]Navigation" runat="server"></umbraco:Macro>  
  • Sebastian Dammark 581 posts 1385 karma points
    Dec 02, 2010 @ 12:31
    Sebastian Dammark

I don't know the specific component, but you probably have to look in your XSLT file for this macro to see how it handles 'umbracoNaviHide'.

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Dec 02, 2010 @ 12:51
    Rich Green

Hi,

Check the casing (lowercase and upper case) on your 'umbracoNaviHide' property, it should be exactly as you've written it, it should work as expected.

The other thing to try is to republish the nodes in case they did not update properly, you can check this by opening your 'Umbraco.config' file in App_Data and searching for the umbracoNaviHide value.

Rich

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft