Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Maarten Boer 61 posts 82 karma points
    May 22, 2011 @ 11:44
    Maarten Boer

HELP Xslt Macro's not working anymore

Hi,

Until Friday last week, my customers site was working just Fine...
    Friday i only intalled the package Doc2Form. 

Now all marcro's stoped working. When i try to save my Xslt's i get the following ERROR

Error occured

System.Exception: Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Core, Version=1.1.0.29822, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Exceptions were thrown:
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.References, Version=1.0.10920.32880, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.References, Version=1.0.10920.32880, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. 
    at umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesMarkedWithAttribute(Assembly assembly, Type attribute) 
    at umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesMarkedWithAttribute(Type attribute) 
    at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl() 
    at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) 
    at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions() 
    at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions() 
    at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)

May 22, 2011 @ 12:36
    Maarten Boer

I think i found the problem....

After browsing in de /bin/x86 folder i found the following file Umbraco.Forms.Core.DLL
    After removing this file, every thing was working fine again.....

Is this a remain of one of the installed pakages ???

Maarten

• Bo Damgaard Mortensen 719 posts 1207 karma points
    May 23, 2011 @ 00:50
    Bo Damgaard Mortensen

Hi Maarten,

What version of Umbraco are we talking here? :-)

May 23, 2011 @ 07:24
    Maarten Boer

Hi Bo,

I have to add the following: I installed Contour first and to test and removed the package and then Doc2Form.

Im running Umbraco 4.7 clean installation, no upgraded version.

Maarten

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft