Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eric Herlitz 97 posts 129 karma points
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 20:03
    Eric Herlitz

XSLT Search, strange bug

Hi, Im using the XSLT search in an Umbraco 4.7 installation.

I get this very strange phenomena when posting questions, the control seem to loat itself in itself.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

Jun 19, 2011 @ 20:21
    Eric Herlitz

It seem to reload all macros on the page, the menu on the left (saying Release 1.1) is rendered by a macro as well

This is created by submitting multiple times, the macros seem to get stacked. I dont have this problem with any other form posts than xslt search.

• Kim Andersen 1447 posts 2196 karma points MVP
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 20:30
    Kim Andersen

Hi Eric

Did you insert the XSLT-macro on a template or in a Richtext editor on your search.aspx?

/Kim A

Jun 19, 2011 @ 21:15
    Eric Herlitz

I've inserted it as a macro

<umbraco:Macro source="1357" searchFields="name,title,bodyText,codeSnippet" previewFields="name,bodyText" searchBoxLocation="TOP" previewType="BEGINNING" resultsPerPage="25" previewChars="125" showPageRange="0" showOrdinals="1" showScores="1" showStats="1" Alias="XSLTsearch" runat="server"></umbraco:Macro>
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 22:09
    Kim Andersen

Hmm...that's very strange indeed. It does look like something is collapsing or something like that, causing some code to be wrapped into some other code. Sorry, but I haven't got the solution right now, but I'll think about what could be going on. No matter what, I'll be looking forward to the answer to this mysterious problem as well as you.

/Kim A

Jul 06, 2011 @ 00:02
    Eric Herlitz

It was unrelated to the XSLT search, it was another module loaded from a c# code-behind file which wherent encapsulated in if(isPostBack) { ... }

So, it's solved! :)

Jul 06, 2011 @ 08:39
    Kim Andersen

Ahh great that you found the erroe Eric, and even better that you gae us the answer after you found the reason. Thumbs up for that!

/Kim A

• Md Johirul Islam 37 posts 57 karma points
    Oct 12, 2011 @ 18:53
    Md Johirul Islam

I install XSLT package every thing working fine. But the problem is when i type into the search input bos the result is show in my target page and near the inpute search box. Any one know why it happen. Please provide me the solution..... Thank you.......

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft