Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Stefano 1 post 21 karma points
    Aug 22, 2011 @ 10:21
    Stefano

Macro Parameters don't show up

Hello, after a fullday of try and search, I'm still unable to use macro params inside my xslt menu.

Steps:

Load the macro:

<xsl:variable name="block" select="/macro/block"/>

Use the macro:

<xsl:if test="subSideMenuBlock=$block">

With:

<textarea>
      <xsl:copy-of select="/macro" />
    </textarea>

i get this:

</Div>
    </div>

<div class='propertyPaneFooter'>-</div></div></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
    //<![CDATA[
    UmbClientMgr.setUmbracoPath("/umbraco");
    var mc_body_contentPicker = new Umbraco.Controls.TreePicker('body_contentPicker','Choose Content','body_contentPicker_ContentIdValue','body_contentPicker_title','/umbraco/dialogs/treepicker.aspx?rnd=215efc7b5ff54c6d99163c5d6debd8ca&id=-1&treeType=content&contextMenu=true&isDialog=false&app=content',300,400,true,'/umbraco');//]]>
    </script>
    </form>

</body>
    </html>

Any idea?

• Essy 74 posts 96 karma points
    Feb 22, 2014 @ 12:03
    Essy

I have the same thing even without any parameters.

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 22, 2014 @ 12:52
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Essy,

I´m not sure what you are trying to do, and have some issue to get work.

Could you please try described it more detailed and maybe provide the code you have so far, if you have any. By doing this I think it´s easier to try to help you. It could be by pointing you in the right direction or provide that specific code that can help you solve your problem.

Looking forward to hear from you, and I would try to help you the best I can.

/Dennis

Feb 22, 2014 @ 13:10
    Essy

Hiya Dennis :)

I'm trying to read the contents of an xml file (uploaded as Media File) in XSLT using Umbraco 6.1.6

I have a version 6.1.1 which works fine but can't get it to work in 6.1.6 ... exactly the same code.

I think the rendering of the above javascript is not the problem as such but seems to appear because the macro is failing so probably not the right place for this post but ...

the macro seems to be failing due to umbraco.library:GetXmlDocument which doesn't seem to be working with the relative url of the media file.

I don't suppose you know of any 6.1.2+ problems with this? Have been Googling around but no joy so far

Feb 22, 2014 @ 13:21
    Essy

Aha! The problem appears to be caused by a malformed XML file so the javascript appearing is just a weird side effect of something going wrong when trying to read the XML data.

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 22, 2014 @ 13:37
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Essy,

Okay so you did managed to solve the issue.

So your problem was that your XML not was well formed XML right?

/Dennis

Feb 22, 2014 @ 13:48
    Essy

It appears to be something in the particular XML file but I haven't yet worked out where. If I read another file then all is OK.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft