Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martijn de Wolf 11 posts 32 karma points
    Nov 08, 2011 @ 10:53
    Martijn de Wolf

Problem with xslt and googlemaps

Hi, i have a problem with my googlemaps. I have a website where i use the multinodetree picker to select places.
    And each place has its own lattitude and longtitude. I use a for-each to get all my locations and print them on my googlemap. Now this isnt the problem it al works like a charm. But the problem lies in ie7 and ie8. In these browser i dont see the zoom and move controls of googlemaps. (i use jquery.googlemaps.1.01.js) to render the googlemap.

I have no javascript errors in my console when i am using firefox or chrome. But when i look into ie7 the console gives me an error that there is a "Unable to get value of the property 'icon': object is null or undefined" in the googlemaps javascript file.

Now my knowledge of javascript isnt very well. So i think that the problem lies in the last item my for-each prints since there is also a comma after the last location and i believe this might cause my problem. So is it possible with xslt to change the last item my for-each prints ?

Dont know if this is the right place to post it, so thanks in advance.

Greetings Martijn

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Nov 08, 2011 @ 10:56
    Dirk De Grave

well, show us your code so we can have a look at it and help you resolve it...

Cheers,

/Dirk

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft