Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Stephen Adams 23 posts 43 karma points
    Jan 30, 2012 @ 23:12
    Stephen Adams

CultivSearchEngineSiteMap: error parsing XSLT

Hey guys,

Running Umbraco 4.7 on IIS7 on Windows 7 (dev machine) and Umbraco 4.7 on IIS7 on Windows 2008 for both testing and staging machines. On dev, hitting my URLfor the Cultiv search engine site map, everything works as desired. 

However, on testing and staging, I get this error:

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\CultivSearchEngineSitemap.xslt

I also noticed when trying to *save* the XSLT file through Developer>XSLT Files, I get this exception:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 
    at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl() 
    at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) 
    at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions() 
    at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions() 
    at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)

Any ideas what this could be? 

Thanks!

-Steve

• Lennart Stoop 304 posts 842 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 00:04
    Lennart Stoop

Hi Stephen,

Might want to have a look at this thread:

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/22985-More-47-upgrade-problems

If you can pindown the stack trace of the error causing the XSLT parse error, you should be able to have it fixed in no time.

Grtz

L

• Stephen Adams 23 posts 43 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 03:20
    Stephen Adams

Hi Lennart,

I can't really pin it down as this happens in the admin area when saving the XSLT file. The only message I get outside of the admin area when trying to access it is:

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\CultivSearchEngineSitemap.xslt

Any ideas? FWIW, no upgrading has been done.

-Steve

• Lennart Stoop 304 posts 842 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 08:52
    Lennart Stoop

As I mentioned in the other thread, you should be able to see the stack trace if you visit the page outside of the admin area, and append the URL with ?umbdebugshowtrace=true (this would work only if Umbraco is running in debug mode, which it is by default). If you scroll down the page you should find a red error message which has more details of what is going wroing.

Grtz

L

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft