Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bobby Perez 13 posts 33 karma points
    Mar 17, 2012 @ 06:23
    Bobby Perez

Can someone please explain to me this one?

On the development site, the xslt macro seems to work fine, but on the live site, I get these errors :

umbracoMacro InnerException
    An error occurred during a call to extension function 'getAllTags'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.
    An error occurred during a call to extension function 'getAllTags'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.
      at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlExtensionFunction.Invoke(Object extObj, Object[] args)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltLateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.<xsl:template match="/">(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}current, Double {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}position, Double {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}last, IList`1 {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}namespaces) in D:\Inetpub\foursquare.co.nz\xslt\MainColumn\productPromotionList.xslt:line 65
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.<xsl:apply-templates>(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator , Double , Double )
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.CompiledQuery.Query.Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer)
      at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, TextWriter results)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters)
      at umbraco.macro.loadMacroXSLT(macro macro, MacroModel model, Hashtable pageElements)

umbracoMacro InnerException

An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 271, position 63.
    An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 271, position 63.
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEntityName()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEntityReference()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
      at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
      at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
      at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
      at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
      at umbraco.editorControls.tags.library.getAllTags()
  • Rob Watkins 369 posts 701 karma points
    Mar 19, 2012 @ 12:03
    Rob Watkins

Usually that means you have a spurious ampersand (&) somewhere in your program flow. Maybe in a a tag that exists on the live server but not the dev? You can see tags in use by running "select * from cmsTags" against your DB (there may be a way of doing it within Umbraco but I don't know it off the top of my head!)

• Bobby Perez 13 posts 33 karma points
    Mar 21, 2012 @ 03:40
    Bobby Perez

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the info - I just got the errors sorted out on the site

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft