Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kevin 37 posts 57 karma points
    Nov 03, 2012 @ 04:13
    Kevin

tagsLib:getAllTags() seems doesn't work in Umb 4.91

I have got the TagCloud worked in Umb 4.52. I tried to upgrade to 4.91 today, but the TagCloud list doens't work. I always got the error message: Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\TagCloud.xslt.

My codes are as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE xsl:Stylesheet [<!ENTITY nbsp "&#x00A0;">]>
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:msxml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
        xmlns:tagsLib="urn:tagsLib" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltMath="urn:Exslt.ExsltMath" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltStrings = "urn:Exslt.ExsltStrings"
        exclude-result-prefixes="msxml tagsLib Exslt.ExsltMath Exslt.ExsltStrings">

<xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>
        <xsl:variable name="HeaderOption" select="/macro/option" />

<xsl:template match="/">
            <xsl:variable name="TagFactor" select="6 div Exslt.ExsltMath:max(tagsLib:getAllTags()/tags/tag/@nodesTagged)"/>
            <div class="head_title_bg_Text">
                <div class="head_title">
                    <div class="RecentListTitleLeft">Tag Cloud</div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="ListContentTag">
                <xsl:for-each select="tagsLib:getAllTags()/tags/tag">
                    <xsl:sort order="ascending" select="."/>
                    <div>
                        <a class="tag{round($TagFactor * @nodesTagged)}x" href="/{Exslt.ExsltStrings:replace(Exslt.ExsltStrings:lowercase(.),' ','-')}-tags/" rel="nofollow">
                            <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                        </a>
                    </div>
                </xsl:for-each>
            </div>
        </xsl:template>
    </xsl:stylesheet>

I have tried to remove some code. I just leave the simplied deifination of a variable:

<xsl:variable name="TagFactor" select="tagsLib:getAllTags()"/>

and I removed the xsl:for-each loop so that it would not cause any eror. I still got the error message "Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\TagCloud.xslt".

Is there any suggestion? Thanks advance.

• Tom Fulton 2030 posts 4998 karma points c-trib
    Nov 03, 2012 @ 04:49
    Tom Fulton

Hi Kevin,

Try adding ?umbdebugshowtrace=1 to the page with this macro on it, then scroll down in the trace log to look for the error message (in red).  This should give you a better error which might help pinpoint the problem.

I'm guessing it might have to do with your xsltExtensions.config not having this extension registered, or a DLL from an older version in your /bin/ folder that needs to be removed.

Hope this helps,
    Tom 

• Kevin 37 posts 57 karma points
    Nov 03, 2012 @ 05:35
    Kevin

Tom thanks for you help. I haven't modified the code for a long time. I forgot that I can add ?umbdebugshowtrace=1 to the URL. Finally I solved the problem. The problem is in the \config\xsltExtensions.config. I did not properly modify this file when I upgraded my website to 4.91.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft