Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas Kahn 602 posts 506 karma points
    Mar 12, 2013 @ 14:00
    Thomas Kahn

Problem using Exslt.ExsltStrings?

Hi!

I'm using the Exstl.ExsltStrings to convert values in a script to lowercase. Like this:

<xsl:value-of select="Exslt.ExsltStrings:lowercase($currentPage/@nodeName)" />

I had a script running perfect in Umbraco 4.8.1 but when I upgraded to 4.9.1, I get an error:

Error occured

System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransformException: Cannot find a script or an extension object associated with namespace 'urn:Exslt.ExsltStrings'. 
    at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltLateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args) 
    at (XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}current) 
    at (XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime) 
    at Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime) 
    at Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime) 
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results) 
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer) 
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, XmlWriter results, XmlResolver documentResolver) 
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, TextWriter results) 
    at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)

I have followed the instructions for upgrading and all other XSLT's are working fine. It's just the one that uses Exslt.ExsltStrings that doesn't work. Did I forget something? Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

/Thomas

• Thomas Kahn 602 posts 506 karma points
    Mar 12, 2013 @ 14:43
    Thomas Kahn

Not a proper solution, but when I continued the upgrade process and got to version 4.11.5, the problem disappeared.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft