Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gary 40 posts 129 karma points
    Jul 18, 2013 @ 12:46
    Gary

Tag links doing nothing

Hello,

I have created a tag group and have them displaying on my web page using this xslt

<div class="ssnSubNode"><strong>SSN Portal Tags</strong></div>
            <ul>
                <xsl:for-each select="tagsLib:getAllTagsInGroup('ssnPortal')//tag">
                    <li style="padding:7px 0 0 10px;"><a href="?tag={.}"><xsl:value-of select="."/></a> (<xsl:value-of select="@nodesTagged"/>)</li>
                </xsl:for-each>
            </ul>

that is working fine.

Although when i click on the links nothign happens. I am trying to pull the info through using this xslt

<xsl:variable name="portalNode" select="$currentPage/child::"page alias" "/>

<xsl:for-each select="$portalNode/*[@isDoc and (umbraco.library:Request('tag') = '' or contains(tags,umbraco.library:Request('tag')))]">

<div class="newsItem">
                    <div class="introduction pageText">
                        <h3 class="nodeName" id="itemNode"><a href="{umbraco.library:NiceUrl(@id)}" ><xsl:value-of select="@nodeName"/></a></h3>
                        <xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:ReplaceLineBreaks(introduction)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
                    </div>
                    <p class="nodeLink" ><a  href="{umbraco.library:NiceUrl(@id)}">Read More</a></p>
                </div>

</xsl:for-each>

Does anyone know why nothing is happening when i click on the tag links :(

Thanks for looking!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft