Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alexandru 112 posts 272 karma points
    Dec 11, 2013 @ 09:18
    Alexandru

Error parsing xslt (v7)

Hello,

I have recently performed an upgrade on my blog from v6.1.5 to v7 and I have one rather big problem.

I can only run one xlst macro (the one that renders the entire blog archive). For the rest, I get the "Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\umbBlogListPosts.xslt" instead of what the macro should render.

Any ideas how to fix this? I noticed v7 does not have an xsltextensions.config file - however the old one is still in the Config folder - how come I still get this error?

--Edit--

Also, I can not save any of the xslt in the backoffice - I get this every time I try to save them (even if I don't change them at all)

System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransformException: Cannot find a script or an extension object associated with namespace 'urn:BlogLibrary'.

at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltLateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args)

at (XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)

at Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)

at Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)

at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results)

at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer)

at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, XmlWriter results, XmlResolver documentResolver)

at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, TextWriter results)

at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft