Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dinovo 40 posts 59 karma points
    Jan 23, 2010 @ 11:24
    Dinovo

Showing subpages below currentPage and 'relatedø pages?

I have a setup currently where a list of the subpages (1 level below the current page) is showed in a list. On the subpage document type i have a property called 'Also show in' which is a 'Ultimate picker' type that basicly shows the whole content tree of subpages.

My structure could be:
    - Home
    -- Subpage 1
    --- Subsub1page 1
    --- Subsub1page 2
    --- Subsub1page 3
    -- Subpage 2
    --- Subsub2page 1
    --- Subsub2page 2
    --- Subsub2page 3

When entering the Subpage 2 page it currently shows the 3 children as it should. But if i on the page "Subsub1page 1" select "Subpage 2" in my "Also show in" property i would like this page to also show up in that for-each loop. It will have to be somehow included in the same for-each loop, so i can sort on them in one big pool with the "real subpages" of that node.

Any ideas?

Jan 23, 2010 @ 14:54
    Dinovo

I now have 2 for-each loops getting 2 different types of data;

<xsl:for-each select="$currentPage/ancestor-or-self::root//node [string(data [@alias='umbracoNaviHide']) != '1' and contains(string(data [@alias='multipleCats']), string($currentPage/@id))]">

and

<xsl:for-each select="$currentPage/node [string(data [@alias='umbracoNaviHide']) != '1' and @template = '1055']">

The first one displays the subpages that has been "related" to the $currentPage and the second one showing the children of the $currentPage. But how do i combine these 2 for-each loops into one loop, so i can sort on them etc.?

Jan 23, 2010 @ 15:22
    Dinovo

Ahh - basic XPath operator to the rescue | :-)

The new and completed select looks like this;

<xsl:for-each select="$currentPage/ancestor-or-self::root//node [string(data [@alias='umbracoNaviHide']) != '1' and contains(string(data [@alias='multipleCats']), string($currentPage/@id))] | $currentPage/node [string(data [@alias='umbracoNaviHide']) != '1' and @template = '1055']">

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft