Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chau 66 posts 97 karma points
    Feb 02, 2010 @ 03:40
    Chau

using include references local directories

<xsl:include href="lang_lib.xslt" />

The code above is giving me headaches. It keeps on referencing my local directories and not the directories where the website is actually being hosted at. Does anyone have any idea why this may be? The website is being hosted as such www.website.com:88. Would that cause this error?

Error parsing the XSLT:

System.Xml.Xsl.XslLoadException: XSLT compile error. An error occurred at (10,1). ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\lang_lib.xslt'. File name: 'c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\lang_lib.xslt' at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare.......... 

• Chau 66 posts 97 karma points
    Feb 02, 2010 @ 04:25
    Chau

I have found a workaround for this problem. Although the xslt returns this error while trying to test it will work when using in a live demo. I suppose that will have to do for now. I guess this is a bug?

• Laurence Gillian 600 posts 1219 karma points
    Mar 02, 2011 @ 11:52
    Laurence Gillian

There is an issue logged in CodePlex now, here we go;

http://umbraco.codeplex.com/workitem/26082

Lx

• Chriztian Steinmeier 2798 posts 8788 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Mar 02, 2011 @ 12:06
    Chriztian Steinmeier

This only affects the XSLT visualizer, right?

I've been using include and import with no problems for a long time. Due to the way the XSLT visualizer works though, it's only possible to make this work if there is some way that the XsltCompiledTransform (or whatever .NET object is used) can set the BaseURI for the XSLT file.

/Chriztian

• Carl Sargunar 69 posts 91 karma points MVP 3x
    Apr 08, 2011 @ 12:22
    Carl Sargunar

I have the same problem, so will go vote the issue up. Any ideas anyone?

• wolulcmit 357 posts 693 karma points
    Jan 24, 2013 @ 09:53
    wolulcmit

Currently having this problem in Umbraco 4.11.3,
    is there a way to set your sites basepath in IIS perhaps?

• wolulcmit 357 posts 693 karma points
    Jan 24, 2013 @ 11:32
    wolulcmit

ah, it helps if you actually know what you're doing.
    Being a n00b I left out all the doctype/stylesheet/entities in my include.... (thinking they weren't needed as they're already in the parent xslt) after adding them, it worked.
    The visualizer error leads you on a wild goose chase since it will always report this error with includes no matter what.

- Tim

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft