Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Palle Hansen 143 posts 396 karma points
    Jul 27, 2015 @ 10:55
    Palle Hansen

Error when rendering PDF Creator

Hi,

I'm using PDF Creator by Darren Ferguson and I'm getting an error when trying to render the pdf.

My setup is multiple sites in one Umbraco 6.2.5 and using Culture and Hostnames to the domains.

I have a server licens and for some of the sites it's working okay.

Does any have an idea what the problem colud be?

Best Palle

The error is: Server Error in '/' Application.

Data at the root level is invalid. Line 2, position 1.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 2, position 1.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 2, position 1.] ibex4.xml.IntermediateFormatCreator.readXMLIntoIntermediateForm(RenderingContext rc) +574 ibex4.logical.FODocumentImplementation.commonCreationAndClose(RenderingContext rc, IntermediateFormatCreator intermediateformatcreator, Boolean closeoutputstream, Stream outputstream, String xslswapfilename, Stream fostream) +66 ibex4.logical.FODocumentImplementation.generateStreams(Stream xmlstream, Stream xslstream, Stream outputstream, Boolean closeOutputStream, Hashtable xsltParams) +1696 ibex4.logical.FODocument_Implementation.generateStreams(Stream template, Stream output, Boolean closeOutputStream) +335 FergusonMoriyama.Pdf.Application.Filter.FoFilter.Flush() +169 FergusonMoriyama.Pdf.Application.Filter.FoFilter.Close() +25 System.Web.HttpWriter.FilterIntegrated(Boolean finalFiltering, IIS7WorkerRequest wr) +12250332 System.Web.HttpResponse.FilterOutput() +121 System.Web.CallFilterExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +119 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34248

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft