Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Emmanuel De Jesus 4 posts 74 karma points
    Sep 06, 2016 @ 08:59
    Emmanuel De Jesus

Custom List on Grid Datatype

Is there a package or a solution I could use to add a custom table list under the Grid datatype, I tried to use the Tabulate datatype package along with the Grid but it didn't worked

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Sep 06, 2016 @ 14:32
    David Peck

You might get away with using Doc Type Grid Editor with Nested Content, but it sounds like a good excuse to learn some AngularJS if you don't know how already.

Sep 06, 2016 @ 14:47
    Emmanuel De Jesus

Thanks for your Tip David but my issue is that the list is customized by the editor not the developer, meaning columns and row data are added dynamically and then published. I don't have problem rendering the data on the page it's just that it's quite hard to add a module inside the grid for the editor to easily understand or know how to use it.

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Sep 06, 2016 @ 15:18
    David Peck

Yikes. Sounds hard.

• Ian 178 posts 752 karma points
    Sep 06, 2016 @ 16:19
    Ian

Having never used Tabulate I'm not sure if it would be the best user experience but does the package itself do what you want?

If so you might consider combining setting tabulate up on a doctype for use with doc type grid editor so you can use it in the grid.

Sep 06, 2016 @ 18:29
    Emmanuel De Jesus

Hi Ian, Not necessarily use tabulate, but its the only package i saw that editors can make a table by themselves, an alternate solution will be at help

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft