Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kenn Jacobsen 133 posts 791 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Apr 12, 2017 @ 11:38
    Kenn Jacobsen

Removing a package that violates the terms

Hi all.

I have an old package (Umport) which violates the "Respect" value in the Terms and conditions for Our.

I'd like to remove the package, but... I don't seem to have an option to remove it.

Does anyone know how to remove a package from Our?

Thanks in advance!

• Carlos Mosqueda 240 posts 431 karma points
    Apr 12, 2017 @ 17:28
    Carlos Mosqueda

I have never actually released a package to Our, but there is not an option to this in your Member profile?

https://our.umbraco.org/member/profile/projects/

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Apr 12, 2017 @ 17:51
    Dave Woestenborghs

Hi Kenn,

Maybe unchecking the checkbox "Make Live" on the tab "Creation Complete" of your package details will take it out of the listings. But it will be still available through direct links. Don't seem to find a delete option on my packages.

Dave

• Carlos Mosqueda 240 posts 431 karma points
    Apr 12, 2017 @ 18:19
    Carlos Mosqueda

Yeh, if you want it completely deleted from Projects, you should probably just try to contact Umbraco HQ and ask them to delete it.

Maybe we should take a look at submitting a ticket to have an option on Our profiles to "Request for Deletion" or "Remove from Our Projects" so we can remove the packages ourselves.

I know Umbraco wants continuous support for Packages, but I have seen many packages that have just dropped off the radar for updating. Would be nice if, we, as the developer of a package, to remove a package ourselves from Our, just in case we haven't had time to update the package in quite some time.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft