Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• qcnguyen 2 posts 72 karma points
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 16:42
    qcnguyen

Unable to install package that have content with image (from media)

hello everybody, I have a problem that need your kind help. I created a package that contain content nodes, some nodes has media image in it. But I'm unabled to install that package. The error is as following:

2018-03-10 00:09:42,514 [P16336/D16/T44] ERROR umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer - Error importing file C:\Users\tnguyen\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\WebApplication3\WebApplication3\App_Data\c944eb64-9498-4c56-ac57-91d25f40ece2.umb
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
       at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.GetFileName(String path, String fileName)
       at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.LoadConfig(String tempDir)
       at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String inputFile, Boolean deleteFile)

After a whole day digging, I tried to delete all the image tag in package.xml. Then install it, and it works.

So the root cause is the package can't contain images. But this make no sense, why such a good CMS Umbraco can be like that. I think this is a bug. Or are there any other way to include images in content that I dont know. Please help me on this.

• qcnguyen 2 posts 72 karma points
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 08:19
    qcnguyen

Hello ? anyone can help me :(

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft