Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rajshri 2 posts 72 karma points notactivated
    Oct 03, 2018 @ 13:17
    Rajshri

Hi,

Hai. i'm using umbraco 7.12v. My website is in two language-English and Arabic.I downloaded ezsearch package for search.Its working fine in English language but not showing any result for Arabic language.When i'm trying to added Arabic analyzer in ExamineIndex.config file,it throwing an error.can somebody tell me the exact solution what i need to change in both ezsearch.cshtml and examine indexer or examine settings (config files).

Thank you.

• Matt Birch 6 posts 96 karma points
    Oct 03, 2018 @ 22:02
    Matt Birch

Hi Rajshri,

Welcome to our :)

I don't have experience with ezsearch but I've used Examine with bilingual English / Arabic sites quite frequently.

What errors are being thrown?

I only have access right now to an old site from 2015 to share some code but may help a little. If I remember correctly, we selected the specific provider in the search controller depending on the language.

Here's what we had.

ExamineSettings.config

In ExamineIndexProviders:

<add name="ArabicIndexer" type="UmbracoExamine.UmbracoContentIndexer, UmbracoExamine" 
           supportUnpublished="false" 
           supportProtected="false" 
           analyzer="Lucene.Net.Analysis.AR.ArabicAnalyzer, Lucene.Net.Contrib.Analyzers" />

In ExamineSearchProviders:

<add name="ArabicSearcher" type="UmbracoExamine.UmbracoExamineSearcher, UmbracoExamine" analyzer="Lucene.Net.Analysis.AR.ArabicAnalyzer, Lucene.Net.Contrib.Analyzers"/>

ExamineIndex.config

<IndexSet SetName="ArabicIndexSet" IndexPath="~/App_Data/TEMP/ExamineIndexes/Arabic/">
           <IncludeNodeTypes>
            <add Name="TextPage" />
          </IncludeNodeTypes>
      </IndexSet>

Hope this helps a little

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft