Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Siteimprove A/S 6 posts 107 karma points
    Dec 14, 2018 @ 09:21
    Siteimprove A/S

Can't upload new version of our extension to the site

Hi, I'm trying to upload a new version of our extension package and are running into problems.

I can't upload a new version since it say that there is no current version, and the current version is now no longer 'current'.

I am not able to re-activate the older version to be the current and nothing happens when I try to upload a new version... What to do?

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Dec 17, 2018 @ 13:14
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Hmm, not sure what's going on, but I was able to mark 1.3.8 as the current version just now. Can you try again? Maybe a different browser if that doesn't work?

Dec 17, 2018 @ 13:20
    Siteimprove A/S

Hi Sebastiaan, Thanks for your help.

I've tried to upload the new package 2 times now, with Chrome and Firefox, it does not upload.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Dec 17, 2018 @ 13:45
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Aha, I see this error in the logs:

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Wrong Local header signature: 0xA0A0A0A
       at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
       at OurUmbraco.MarketPlace.Providers.PackageExtraction.ReadZipfileEntries(String packageFilePath, Func`3 entryFunc, Boolean skipsDirectories)

So it looks like you're uploading a zip file that is incompatible with SharpZipLib. Maybe you can zip it up differently?

Dec 17, 2018 @ 14:27
    Siteimprove A/S

Hi Sebastiaan,

It seemed that the zip file had some errors. I will get it re-zipped and will try again. Thank you for your help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft