Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eldad 1 post 71 karma points
    Apr 10, 2019 @ 14:57
    Eldad

Publisg content is not forwarded to the front-end servers

Hello We are using umbraco 7.11

We use an Admin server and 5 front-end servers. There is a load-balancer between the servers. We declare the master and the slave by MasterServerRegistrar and FrontEndReadOnlyServerRegistrar.

https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/getting-started/setup/server-setup/load-balancing/flexible-advanced#explicit-master-scheduling-server

We have a problem that happens once in a while. When we publish content in the master server the content is not forwarded to the front-end servers. We can see that the umbraco.config file is not updated either. The only way to fix this problem is to restart the application pool of the front umbraco IISs. After those steps the publish is done (until it happens again). How can we fix this situation?

Best regards, Eldad Magen.

• Yakov Lebski 553 posts 2117 karma points
    Apr 11, 2019 @ 08:49
    Yakov Lebski

Please check what appears in the table umbracoServer, sometimes old server appears as master, you can also clean data from umbracoCacheInstruction and restart your website

• Tajamal 87 posts 175 karma points
    Oct 24, 2023 @ 08:35
    Tajamal

I see a lot of old data in my tables. How do you clean the cache ? Can i just dump the data from tables?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft